Tuesday, September 16, 2008

briefly

Sorry for the radio silence the past week or so. School started up again and I've been very busy with that as well as rediscovering what it's like to have a regular social life. Also, I had an incredibly profound experience this past Saturday that I am still processing and it will take a little while longer before I'll have it sorted out. Some of you who are my close friends already know what I'm talking about. As a result, I've been drawing almost nonstop (for instance, I skipped class today to work on a drawing) so look forward to more of my artwork being posted in the near future.

On a different note, I hope you all of you New Yorkers/East Coasters are enjoying the transition to Fall. I know I am. It is my favorite season, and there is little I love more than the crisp smell of leaves and the chill of a cool breeze stroking my cheeks.

See you all soon, before the trees are bare of leaves.

2 comments:

Alex said...

i'm enjoying the temperature, but i'm not enjoying the seasonal-affective disorder i can fell setting in...

Bibliophile said...

you're a little premature. sure it's getting darker sooner, but darkness is beautiful too. imagine what it must be like to live in the Lapland--we're lucky.