Tuesday, September 23, 2008

stream of consciousness

I feel my affections so fleetingly. They are like eclipses, only rarely actually encompassing the celestial body they relate to. Blue, green, brown, yellow, green, blue, pink, black, black, blue, yellow, brown, red, purple. Men, handsome men, around every bend, across ever way, intersecting at every intersection. Casting glances, silently whispering lascivious wishes while pretending to pour over a publication. Pen poised for note notating. The careless art of seduction, so selfish. To please is my pleasure, and I expect as much. As they say, give and ye shall receive... kisses and cascading caresses. Your fire is just as futile and fleeting as any. I barely broke a sweat. Fuel your flame and tend to the fire hot enough to ignite these passions. Whichever way you endeavor, I am still the victor.

1 comment:

Christian said...

You are your own fascinating city within a fascinating city.