Thursday, October 30, 2008

This week's world wide visitors

Greetings to:

Bogota, Colombia!
Florianopolis (possibly?), Brazil!
Genoa (or somewhere roughly in NWern), Italy!
Seoul, South Korea!
Budapest, Hungary!
Brisbane, Australia!

And it seems I've passed the 10 hits mark from San Diego, CA and picked up a visit from Arkansas!

Let's see if in the next month or two I can wrack up visits from anywhere in Africa and more places in Asia and South America.


P.S. I realize my posts have been kind of boring of late. Many apologies to those of you who actually have some interest in this blog. I have been catching up on and trying to stay up on school, which basically entails reading, sleeping in the reading room, more reading, some last minute writing, more sleeping, and sometimes eating, interrupted by the occasional cigarette break... however, now that the weather has turned frigid and windy, I find myself making less of an effort to consume said poison. When I am not pretending to be studious, I am busy taking pictures of inanimate objects, my drunk friends, and my feet, which I will begin to post in about a week's time once I acquire the requisite piece of technology to transfer them from my camera to my computer. Thanks to all of you for your patience, and I remain befuddled by the fact that while I have been writing less, I have been receiving more hits per day.

Now, for your enjoyment:


No comments: