Monday, November 9, 2009

Free Associations of Body/Speech/Mind

Phase 1
Day in, day out. Dayan, day off. Off sides offline off the map; the map of Imperial China. Made in China. Made in the 80s. Eight teas, please. Please do not lean on doors. Doors of perception. Rejection. Conception. Conceptualization. Imitation. Fascination. Fascist regimes. Diet regimen. Rudimentary. Commentary. Common place. Place of business. Mind your own. Mind your I. I am no eye. Eyes on the prize. Prized peach. Peach cobbler. Cobblestones. Stone-cold fox. Fox-fur collar. Collard greens. Green Peace. Piece of me. Me and you. You and I. I don't know what to say, when you give me that look. Look at me looking at you. You see fire in its elementary form. Igniting feelings. Knowing for certain without reference to concepts. What is said cannot drown out what is not. Say it because you really mean it. Be mean to me if need be. Need me because you love me, don't love me because you need me.

Phase 2
Inspired by a sire who arouses my desire.

Phase 3
He who doesn't even have to touch me to stoke my fire. It is entirely not up to me to just be me. I can find no "me" without your "me" beside me. I love the love that grows from love. You're thawing the frost that so many dark winters had formed on my heart.

Phase 4
Selfless love is the greatest accomplishment one could ever aspire to achieve.

Phase 5
Once you decenter your self, the center arises naturally everywhere.

Phase 6
There is no space between us, even when we're apart.

Phase 7
"Swing on the spiral of our divinity," the prophet says. I've swung back to earth and brought divinity with me.

Phase 8
Pieces are falling into place just in time for the veil to completely unravel.

Phase 9
Sometimes I hear you say things with your heart and mind
"There's no love in fear," the prophet says. Without a self, there is nothing to fear, so all becomes love.
directly to my heart and mind, because the space between us is as empty as a mirage.

No comments: