Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Why this Monday sucked

I misplaced my camera sometime around noon and didn't even realize it until 5pm. Luckily, I lost it at school and someone turned it in. Also, I forgot to unplug my charger in the reading room because I was in such a hurry to get out at 10pm. I had just paid $86 for it less than two weeks ago. As of 11:20, it was inconclusive whether it was lost or found, because the security guard at the desk couldn't be bothered to walk 20 feet to see if it was still plugged into the wall. I am banking on the fact that there were so few people in there when I left that no one took it and one of the librarians found it and turned it in. Please let this be true. I can't afford another stupid $86 charger. I'm not speaking figuratively either, in the sense that it would be a financial pain in the ass to replace it. I literally do not have enough money in my bank account, which was another wonderful discovery I enjoyed today.

No comments: