Friday, November 27, 2009

I dreamt this morning. After waking up at 4am, and falling back to sleep shortly after 5am. I don't remember much, but I remember the feeling of spontaneous magic, serendipitous coincidences, and cosmic energy. It was a feeling I had been longing for and asked for before drifting off to sleep again....


It was snowing. LMc and I were in an antique shop. In a display case by the register there was a large vajra or vajra bell. I held my hand over it and felt an incredibly strong current of energy passing into my hand through the glass. That caught the shop owner's eye and she and I spoke for a while about energies. I took a job application and she introduced me to her other employees. Then, as I was drinking something, the shop owner, a middle-aged woman with long light brown hair put a pill in her mouth and remarked that she and her employees had to go to their AA meeting. So LMc and I went up to a roof deck and watched the snow falling. But after a while, we got in a car. I was sitting alone in the back seat. The snow was falling in blankets, and the wind was whipping the giant flakes through the air. We drove down a road well lit by the moon. Suddenly the gusts of wind picked up, and cars literally were dropping out of the air onto the road, six or seven of them. One was your car, but it was empty of passengers. Then a ferrari or lamborghini the same color as your car stopped directly opposite my window. I looked out and there you were, sitting in the passenger seat beside some friend. I was so stunned to see you there I immediately jumped out of the car, as did you. You introduced me to your friend, in his car. I shook his hand, then he put my hand in yours. I woke up shortly thereafter.

No comments: