Thursday, July 17, 2008

That nifty little map thing

It appears that yesterday I was fortunate enough to have a visit from somewhere in the vicinity Bosnia Herzegovina or Serbia and Montenegro. Due to the nature of the map it is nearly impossible to pinpoint the exact location of the visitor, but again I think I know of at least one individual who is currently traveling in both these countries so it is not as random a visit as my initial instinct would have me believe. It is nice to see some diversity popping up on my map, though. Today Europe, tomorrow the world (or maybe just Australia or Asia?).

2 comments:

Alex said...

I'm going to go with the newly independent republic of Montenegro. Either that or you have a fan that's a Kosovar peacekeeper.

either way it's cool. jesus, maps are cool. huzzah to cartography.

Bibliophile said...

it looks like it could even be albania, but i'm pretty sure i don't know anyone there. then again, you can't put anything past the miraculous powers of the internet.