Friday, June 26, 2009

Just a matter of time, now...

I got my Indian visa today. I am astounded by how quickly it was processed. Apparently getting a tourist visa is as simple as applying, no questions asked. I suppose it might not have been so easy had I not been applying from a Western country, but I guess those are the breaks. I'm not fretting nearly as much now. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday to get a tetanus booster and prescription for malaria pills. That's the only other formality before my trip. Everything else is finishing my readings, accumulating supplies and gear, and moving out of my apartment. I'm not really looking forward to the last thing, but I'll probably just sell as many of my books as I can bear to part with, and my bed. I don't really have anything else besides clothes, posters, and bags full of photo prints.

I'm going to India a week from Sunday!!!

1 comment:

Lauralee Beth said...

Going to India? Have a fun trip!